Parafin is a Toxin

Candles are lovely.  Occasionally they are worth the fire hazard. I have discovered, however, that some do not know that parafin smoke is a toxin.  Be sure that you have adequate ventilation! Even better, use beeswax candles, or some other variety that certifies low toxicity. Let’s have a green, clean, and very merry holiday season.

This entry was posted in Health and safety. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *