You asked for a high content, all-in-one, reproducible training manual. I made one and you bought it. It is sold out! Well, as am making some more, I am finding ways to improve. Some good formating ideas, some typographical errors, and now a reorganization of the CDs, that I think will make the binder much easier to use. So two offers:
1) updated version will be available for all of last year’s purchasers if you contact me this month, during September for only $5.00 for postage, and 2) During this next week, please feel free to make suggestions for improvements, since I am redoing.
(Oh, gosh, you have no idea the tech challenges, the audio engineering challenges, the sourcing choices, and formatting — let alone the proof-reading. Well, HalleluJah, glad to be going all this when I look at the big picture. Surveying my work of last summer, I am very happy with the way I did the “Self-Esteem” presentation, calling it “Speak Faith.” After the research I did last year, I am realizing how much improved over the usual this is. I think it will help many centers and all their children a great deal. That is what it is about. Now, let’s see if I can make this CD burner work the way I …….)
What they are saying….
“My solution genie!” Michael Morgan of Morgan Printing
“Very professional.” Harvey Madison, Madison Photography Center for Critical Thinking
“I enjoyed Sharon’s enthusiasm, eagerness to connect with her audience and her down to earth personality that really brought forth new tactics in teaching, but also interesting insights to people skills in all! I will implement much of her lesson into my classroom as well as my home and personal life.”
“I’d like to have her back everyday.” Owner, ABC Preparatory Academy
How could this session be improved? No, this was perfect actually. Loved that it allowed for discussion.
“Knowledge of presenter is outstanding; makes it easy to sit through training.”
“Very helpful to use in my classroom.”
“I love love loved the tidbits of the history of teaching you included…. I would love to dig deeper into how … education has changed and [talk about how to] “get back to basics.”
What did you like best about this seminar? She had an emphasis on Christ centered education. (This was in a church affiliated preschool.)
What did you like best?
- Where to find books [relating to] morals.
- Plenty of time for discussion was given.
- Explanation of the class which I could understand well.
- Learning how to incorporate values into our planning.
What I like to hear most: “We want to have you back. When can you come? “
- Activities to do with children
- Austin Texas metro area
- Business Plans
- Center culture
- Character training
- Children's Literature
- Christian Directors' Group
- Church affiliated preschool
- Cognitive development
- college classroom
- Con Ed for CDC Directors
- Con Ed for Teachers
- Conflict Reduction
- congregationally affiliated preschool
- Congregationally affiliated preschools
- Customer Service
- Developing employees
- Discount coupons
- Diversity training
- Free info
- Fun with kids
- Health and safety
- Improving education nationally
- Intelligent Joint Decision-making
- Learning Problems
- Management & leadership
- Management skills
- Meeting Facilitation
- Membership Recruitment
- Parents' info
- Pre-service training in early childhood education in Texas
- Productivity & Profit
- Social Skills
- starting a daycare
- Starting new schools
- Summer Activities
- Teaching tips
- Training for Directors
Thanks to Stat Counter!