Choose any of the following topics. Print the 2 pages, get the book Peace Skills: Swim with the Dolphins, not with the Sharks from www.amazon.com, fill out the quick questions, send in a copy of them (with a self-addressed, stamped envelope) and get your Clock Hours. And be proud that your self study was real, useful, and worth the hour.
These are all based on Sharon’s popular seminars, with a tropical theme. Great summer project: get your clock hours, prepare to have a better year, and have some tropical fun.
CHOOSE ANY OR ALL
1. Managing Stress by Increasing Internal Peace (New agey words used, but friendly to Christians or other traditions. Dolphins are just a metaphor.) Chapter one and 5 questions, staff or administrators – 1hour
2. Reducing Conflict through Active Listening (Chapter 2 and 4 questions.) staff or administrators, 1 hour
3. Reducing Conflict through the Assertiveness Technique (Chapter 3 with 7 questions) for staff or administrators 1 hour
4. Reducing Conflict through Swimming Together (How to Handle Difficult People) (Charter Four with just 5 reflective short answer questions, for staff or administrators, 1 hour )
5. Reducing Conflict by Diagnosing Storms And Intervening FOR SUPERVISORS (Chapter Five, Six, & Seven and 8 reflective short answer questions for 3 hours) Will save your work group! There is nothing like it on the market. This is vital leadership skill.
These should be clickable, but if not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to P.O. Box 971 Cedar Park, Texas 78630 to get the instructions and questions.
Here is the link to the book in www.amazon.com. Available also directly from Organizational Strategies.
What they are saying….
“My solution genie!” Michael Morgan of Morgan Printing
“Very professional.” Harvey Madison, Madison Photography Center for Critical Thinking
“I enjoyed Sharon’s enthusiasm, eagerness to connect with her audience and her down to earth personality that really brought forth new tactics in teaching, but also interesting insights to people skills in all! I will implement much of her lesson into my classroom as well as my home and personal life.”
“I’d like to have her back everyday.” Owner, ABC Preparatory Academy
How could this session be improved? No, this was perfect actually. Loved that it allowed for discussion.
“Knowledge of presenter is outstanding; makes it easy to sit through training.”
“Very helpful to use in my classroom.”
“I love love loved the tidbits of the history of teaching you included…. I would love to dig deeper into how … education has changed and [talk about how to] “get back to basics.”
What did you like best about this seminar? She had an emphasis on Christ centered education. (This was in a church affiliated preschool.)
What did you like best?
- Where to find books [relating to] morals.
- Plenty of time for discussion was given.
- Explanation of the class which I could understand well.
- Learning how to incorporate values into our planning.
What I like to hear most: “We want to have you back. When can you come? “
- Activities to do with children
- Austin Texas metro area
- Business Plans
- Center culture
- Character training
- Children's Literature
- Christian Directors' Group
- Church affiliated preschool
- Cognitive development
- college classroom
- Con Ed for CDC Directors
- Con Ed for Teachers
- Conflict Reduction
- congregationally affiliated preschool
- Congregationally affiliated preschools
- Customer Service
- Developing employees
- Discount coupons
- Diversity training
- Free info
- Fun with kids
- Health and safety
- Improving education nationally
- Intelligent Joint Decision-making
- Learning Problems
- Management & leadership
- Management skills
- Meeting Facilitation
- Membership Recruitment
- Parents' info
- Pre-service training in early childhood education in Texas
- Productivity & Profit
- Social Skills
- starting a daycare
- Starting new schools
- Summer Activities
- Teaching tips
- Training for Directors
Thanks to Stat Counter!